Access My Account
For Current Account Holders
To access your online account please click the button below:
- Membership passes are connected to your e-mail address.
- For users who currently have or have had a membership/account with us, use the 'Forgot your password?' option
- Forgot your e-mail address? Give our office a call at 250-837-9351 and we will be happy to assist you.
- Once you have accessed your account, you can purchase or renew a membership by selecting 'Memberships'.
- New/renewed memberships will be connected to your existing pass card.
Create an Account
To create an online account, please click the button below:
- Follow the prompts to 'Join' and create an account with us.
- For assistance with creating an account, please give us a call at 250-837-9351.
Purchase / Renew Membership Online
- For new members, please visit us at the Community Centre to have your photo taken and pass printed.
To purchase a membership pass online:
- Please select the 'Memberships' option to view a full list of memberships available.
Enroll in an Activity
All PRC youth programs require a permission form (excluding aquatics).
Click here to submit the permission form online.
- To enroll in an activity or program at the Community Centre, log in to your account.
- A full list of activities (swim lessons, afterschool programs, etc.) can be seen under the 'Activities' heading.
- Once registration is open for that activity, use the 'Enroll Now' function to sign up or join a waitlist.
- If there is no 'Enroll Now' option, registration for that activity is not open at this time.