Please be advised that masks are now mandatory in all indoor public spaces. If you are visiting our facilities, please put your mask on before you enter the facility.
To find detailed instructions on how to register for Lap Lane Swimming & Restorative Swim click here
To reserve a spot for any of our activities click on this button:
Online Reservations cannot be made more than 1 day in advance.
At this time we cannot accommodate under 19's in Lap Swim, Restorative and River Walking, or Water Running and Rehab Sessions.
To register for Senior Swim, please call (250) 837-9351 ext 3.
Aquatic Centre Features
Please Note: Due to Covid-19 the water slide, diving board, hot tub, sauna, steam room and climbing wall are currently unavailable until further notice.
Come join us at the Aquatic Centre for some fun and relaxation all year round. Along with a friendly staff, we have a 25-metre pool offering lane swimming, a leisure pool with a lazy river, wild water slide, hot tub, a sauna, steam room and climbing wall. Aquafit classes are available during the week, and Red Cross swimming lessons and advanced safety courses are available at various times of the year.
COVID19 – AQUATIC CENTRE PROTOCOLS
- Please be advised that masks are now mandatory in all indoor public spaces. If you are visiting our facilities, please put your mask on before you enter the facility.
- At this time, the aquatic centre will only be open for structured swimming programs (i.e.Lap Swim, Restorative / River Walking Programs, Senior’s swim, Parent & Tot Swim, etc.) Online registration will be required.
- For those enrolled in swim lessons, you will be required to wear a mask when entering and exiting the facility. Masks can be removed once on the pool deck.
- When a pool spot is selected and reserved, the patron must remain in that pool and not switch to the other pool because of strict occupancy loads and physical distancing.
- Main pool capacity is 24 (12 people during public lap swim) and the Leisure pool capacity is 15 people (this includes 4 people in the lazy river).
- Patrons are asked to come to the pool wearing their swimwear and carrying minimal belongings.
- Facemasks should not be worn in the pool – it is a suffocation and drowning hazard.
- The spectator seating area has been closed.
- There will be one-way traffic flow when entering the facility. Entry onto the pool deck will be through the viewing area. You will exit through change rooms. Please follow facility signage.
- Lockers will be closed at this time. There will be plastic containers in a designated area along the pool deck for you to store your belongings. Containers will be sanitized after each use.
- The family changerooms will be open for showers before entry to the pool.