Encroachment Permit

For business owners who wishes to encroach on City sidewalks or road rights-of-way with retail displays (sandwich boards or additional outdoor seating areas (i.e. patio)

Show All Answers

1. New Business Licence
2. Update to an Existing Business Licence
3. Cancelling a Business Licence
4. Encroachment Permit
5. Cannabis Licence
6. Liquor Licence
7. Mobile Vendor
8. Sign Permit