Revelstoke Fire Rescue Services recruits new volunteer firefighters annually.
Download an application form here
, or pick one up at the fire station:
227 W. Fourth St.
Revelstoke, BC V0E 2S0
Applications can be submitted to the Fire Department in person or via email
The steps involved in the selection procedure for volunteer firefighters are as follows:
- Interview with the Fire Chief
- Physical aptitude evaluations
- Interview with the Volunteer Firefighter Selection Committee
Volunteer firefighters must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be residents of Revelstoke
- Have a valid class five driver’s license
- Have no pre-existing medical conditions that would significantly impair their ability to perform firefighter duties or that would put themselves or other firefighters at risk
For More Information
For more information on the volunteer recruitment process, please contact Revelstoke Fire Rescue Services
at (250) 837-2884.