Field and Parks Bookings
Park or field bookings for such things as sporting events public or private events being held on any of our city parks or playing fields must be reserved in advance through the Department.
Follow the link here to fill out the Facility Use Agreement – Sport Fields & Parks.
Special Event on City Property:
When hosting an event on City property a Special Event Permit for outdoor events must be completed. This form is available online or at the front desk of the Community Centre.
Community and Aquatic Centre
We offer a variety of equipment rental rates for both internal and external rentals.
Please see our Equipment Rental Rates document for the most up to date information.
At the community centre we provide rental space for a variety of events, meetings, conferences, courses and more. Depending on the type of reservation, your booking may require some or all the following:
- Room Rental contract for the facility and / or kitchen.
- Damage deposit to secure your booking. Damage deposits can range between $200 - $ 1000.
- Liability Insurance: Bookings requiring insurance will need to provide a copy of general comprehensive liability insurance naming City of Revelstoke as additional insured in the range of $3,000,000 - $ 5,000,000. Limit is dependent on the level of risk associated with your event and whether not you are serving alcohol.
- Liquor License: If serving alcohol, a copy of your liquor license must be provided and posted during your event.
- Kitchen Bookings: Caterer information, equipment needs, and a kitchen tour must be organized. When serving food during a public event a Temporary Food Service Permit (from Interior Health) must be provided. This permit can take up to 2 weeks to process so submitting in a timely manner is highly recommended.
Committee to Approve Public Events (CAPE) Application: This application is required if hosting a public event on City property and serving alcohol. We recommend this application be submitted 3 months in advance of your event.
The CAPE application (if having a public event serving alcohol) will need to be submitted 3 months in advance to ensure approval and all other documents required relate to this. This is your first stop when it comes to a public event involving alcohol. For the application visit our key forms and documents page - CAPE Application.
Caterers/Bar: Caterers are responsible for a separate kitchen contract and deposit. Once you decide on a caterer, staff will contact them to set up a kitchen tour with them during which time they will also review kitchen equipment and responsibilities with them.
Set Up and Tear Down Requirements
There is an additional charge to set up the night before, and extra fees to hire for set up and tear down.
- Floor plan is required for janitorial set up and tear down.
- Please advise if you are doing your own set up/tear down or have hired a decorating company.
- Equipment needs for both the facility and kitchen need to be submitted and confirmed minimum 1 week prior to the scheduled booking.
- Party must be done by 1:00 am with last call at 12:30 am.
- Janitorial teardown is mandatory with events serving alcohol.
Fees and Charges for Events:
Meeting Rooms (All fees include applicable taxes unless tax exempt)
- 1 section - Between $27 - $65 hourly / $129 - $332 daily
- 2 sections - Between $32 - $86 hourly / $198 - $510 daily
- 3 sections – Between $43 - $129 hourly / $262 - $750 daily
- $21.50 - $65 hourly / $129 - $327 daily
Boulder or Dance Studio
- $11 - $21.50 hourly / $48.50 - $86 daily
*Meeting rooms fees include the use of tables and chairs
** A $250 refundable deposit is required at the time of booking.
To assist you in budgeting to host an event in our facility, please contact us for more information. Please note that fees quoted are only an estimate and may change depending on your final booking requirements.
Call 250-837-9351 or email email@example.com
The Senior’s Centre offers an excellent facility for hall rentals and is also at the same location as the Revelstoke Community / Aquatic Centre. It is independently run by the seniors centre association.
This centre can accommodate up to 125 people for weddings, family reunions, and workshops with kitchen facilities also available. Please reach out to them directly on 250-837-9456 for more information or to book.
For any additional information not listed here, please call (250) 837-9351 #3 for the front desk or email firstname.lastname@example.org