We provide rental space for a variety of events, meetings, conferences, courses and more. Depending on the type of reservation, your booking may require some or all the following:
- Room Rental contract for the facility and / or kitchen.
- Damage deposit to secure your booking. Damage deposits can range between $ 200 - $ 1000.
- Liability Insurance: Bookings requiring insurance will need to provide a copy of general comprehensive liability insurance naming City of Revelstoke as additional insured in the range of $3,000,000 - $ 5,000,000 Limit is dependent on the level of risk associated with your event and whether not you are serving alcohol.
- Liquor License: If serving alcohol, a copy of your liquor license must be provided and posted during your event.
- Kitchen Bookings: Caterer information, equipment needs, and a kitchen tour must be organized. When serving food during a public event a Temporary Food Service Permit (from Interior Health) must be provided. This permit can take up to 2 weeks to process so submitting in a timely manner is highly recommended.
Committee to Approve Public Events (CAPE) Application: This application is required if hosting a public event on City property and serving alcohol. We recommend this application be submitted 3 months in advance of your event.
Caterers/Bar: Caterers are responsible for a separate kitchen contract and deposit. Once you decide on a caterer, staff will contact them to set up a kitchen tour with them during which time they will also review kitchen responsibilities with them.
Set Up and Tear Down Requirements
There is an additional charge to set up the night before, and extra fees to hire for set up and tear down.
- Floor plan is required for janitorial set up and tear down
- Please advise if you are doing your own set up/tear down or have hired a decorating company.
- Equipment needs for both the facility and kitchen need to be submitted and confirmed minimum 1 week prior to the scheduled booking.
- Party must be done by 1:00 am with last call at 12:30 am.
- Janitorial teardown is mandatory with events serving alcohol
Call 250-837-9351 or email email@example.com
Special Event on City Property:
When hosting an event on City property a Special Event Permit for outdoor events must be completed. This form is available on line or at the front desk of the Community Centre. For the application and more information on hosting events, visit our Special Events page.
The CAPE application (if having a public event serving alcohol) will need to be submitted 3 months in advance to ensure approval and all other documents required relate to this. This is your first stop when it comes to a public event involving alcohol. For the application visit our key forms and documents page - CAPE Application.
Fees and Charges for Events:
Please contact us for a quote on your event.
Our staff is always willing to help guide you in the right direction to make your event run smoothly. All forms listed above are available at the front desk of the Revelstoke Community Centre and online through our Key Forms and Applications Page. Should you have any additional questions do no hesitate to contact us at anytime. We look forward working with you on your event.