Fields and Parks Bookings
Park or field bookings for such things as sporting events public or private events being held on any of our city parks or playing fields must be reserved in advance through the Department.
Follow the link here to fill out the Facility Use Agreement – Sport Fields & Parks.
Special Outdoor Events
When hosting an outdoor event on City property, a Special Event Permit must be completed. This form is available online or at the Community Centre's administration desk.
We offer a variety of equipment rental rates for both internal and external rentals.
Please see our Equipment Rental Rates document for the most up to date information.
At the Revelstoke Community Centre we provide rental space for a variety of events, meetings, conferences, courses and more. Depending on the type of reservation, your booking may require some or all the following:
- Room Rental Contract: For the facility and/or kitchen.
- Damage Deposit: To secure your booking. Damage deposits can range between $200-$1000.
- Liability Insurance: Bookings requiring insurance will need to provide a copy of general comprehensive liability insurance naming City of Revelstoke as additional insured in the range of $3,000,000 - $5,000,000. Limit is dependent on the level of risk associated with your event and service of alcohol.
- Liquor License: If serving alcohol, a copy of your liquor license must be provided and posted during your event.
- Kitchen Bookings: Caterer information, equipment needs and a kitchen tour must be organized. When serving food during a public event, a Temporary Food Service Permit (from Interior Health) must be provided. This permit can take up to 2 weeks to process. Please submit your permit in a timely manner.
Committee to Approve Public Events - (CAPE) Application
This application is required if hosting a public event on City property and serving alcohol. We recommend this application be submitted 3 months in advance of your event.
The CAPE application (if having a public event serving alcohol) will need to be submitted 3 months in advance to ensure approval and all other documents required relate to this. This is your first stop when it comes to a public event involving alcohol. For the CAPE application, visit our key forms and documents page
Caterers are responsible for a separate kitchen contract and deposit. Once you decide on a caterer, staff will contact them to arrange a kitchen tour where we will review kitchen equipment and responsibilities.
Set Up and Tear Down Requirements
Additional fees apply for set up and tear down requirements.
- Floor plan is required for janitorial set up and tear down.
- Please advise if you are doing your own set up/tear down or have hired a decorating company.
- Equipment needs for both the facility and kitchen need to be submitted and confirmed no less than 1 week prior to the scheduled booking.
- Party must be done by 1:00 A.M. with last call at 12:30 A.M.
- Janitorial teardown is mandatory with events serving alcohol.
Fees & Charges
- 1 section - Between $27 - $65 hourly / $129 - $332 daily
- 2 sections - Between $32 - $86 hourly / $198 - $510 daily
- 3 sections – Between $43 - $129 hourly / $262 - $750 daily
- $21.50 - $65 hourly / $129 - $327 daily
Boulder or Dance Studio
- $11 - $21.50 hourly / $48.50 - $86 daily
- Meeting rooms fees include the use of tables and chairs.
- A $250 refundable deposit is required at the time of booking.
- All fees include applicable taxes unless tax exempt.
To host an event in our facility, please contact us for more information.
Call 250-837-9351 or E-mail email@example.com
The Senior’s Centre offers an excellent facility for hall rentals. It is located within the Revelstoke Community and Aquatic Centre and is independently run by the Seniors Centre Association.
The Senior's Centre can accommodate up to 125 people for weddings, family reunions, and workshops.
Kitchen facilities are also available.
For more information, please contact the Seniors Centre at 250-837-9456.