Access My Account
For Current Account Holders
To access your online account please click the button below:
- Membership passes are connected to your email address.
- If you already have a log in with us please use this page to sign in.
- For users who currently have / have had a membership or account with us in the past, please use the "Forgot your password?" option to create or reset an online login, using the email address connected to your membership.
- If you are not sure what email address is connected to your account please give our office a call on 250 837 9351 and we will be happy to assist your further.
- Once you have accessed your account, you will be able to purchase or renew a membership by selecting the Memberships option.
- The new membership will be connected to the already existing pass.
Create an Account
- For new customers looking to purchase a membership or enroll in an online program you will first need to set-up an account.
To create an online account please click the button below:
- Follow the prompts to "Join" and create an account with us.
- For assistance with creating an account please give us a call on 250 837 9351.
Purchase / Renew Membership Online
To purchase a membership pass online:
- Please select the Memberships option to view a full list of memberships available.
- For new members please visit us at the community centre to have your photo taken and pass printed.
Enroll in an Activity
- To enroll in an activity or program at the community centre, log in to your account.
- A full list of activities (swim lessons, afterschool programs etc) can be seen under the Activities heading.
- Once registration is open for that activity you will be able to use the Enroll Now function to sign up online or join a waitlist.
- If there is no Enroll Now option, registration for that activity is not open at this time.
- Please note, all PRC youth programs require a waiver filling (except for aquatics.) This can be filled out online here.