Noise Regulation


The Noise Bylaw functions to regulate or prohibit noises and sounds within the City of Revelstoke. 
Noise Bylaw


A person may submit an application for exemption from the provisions of the noise bylaw regarding construction issues if it is impossible or impractical to comply. See details with regards to applying for a noise bylaw exception under section six of the City of Revelstoke Noise Bylaw. 
Noise Exception Application


Should you wish to report a loud and/or disturbing noise outside of normal office hours, please contact the local RCMP office at (250) 837-5255
Noise Log
Please complete the log for recurring nuisance type noise and submit to Bylaw Enforcement by email or at City Hall.